Some random thoughts ….
– Our area seems to be in a drought and it isn’t even official summer yet. (Maybe I/we are adding to it with the amount of water used in the hot tub.)
– Regular classroom instructors may know their stuff but may not know how best to conduct a 3 hour workshop.
– How does Canada do it – producing ripe tomatoes currently being found in the local produce sections – when they have less sun than we do?
– Old telephone books can be used for a myriad of tasks once they are officially off-duty.
– Moving the honeysuckle vine, Virginia creeper and wild grapevine from the woods would be a lot less expensive than buying some vining shade plants.
– Brain tumors seem to have no respect for the creative geniuses they invade.
– One should NOT put something under the broiler and then walk away to do something else.
– Mosquitoes really do not seem to have any sense of etiquette. Nor do zits.
– Television shows that you REALLY want to see are usually scheduled when you are too busy to watch.
– Melatonin doesn’t seem to kick in after age 50 the way it did before 50. Actually, that is true of a lot of things…
– Your children are always your children, regardless of age, and will always engender maternal/paternal emotions. And usually ignore parental advice.
– The interest in knitting warm woolen gloves dramatically decreases as the ambient temperature rises.
– Powers of observation are only as sharp as the objects being observed.
Happy Memorial Day to all!