Some Recent Random Observations:
– Humidity in the depths of a cold, dry winter is a good thing. If the winter in question is in your artwork, try humility… and some creativity exercises.
– Blacktop under snow and ice is nice, especially when the sun shines.
– Ninety degrees with several layers of clothing on is waaaaay too hot, but just right without the clothes.
– The average business attire is more than a little drab.
– Your own work looks better through the eyes of another.
– Anything seems more attractive than taking care of taxes.